T-Mobile’s Project 10Million: Free Internet for Student Households
- T-Mobile’s Project 10Million offers support to 10 million qualifying households within 5 years. This initiative provides eligible K-12 students with free hotspots containing 100GB mobile data yearly for five years, coupled with access to affordable laptops and tablets.
- Enrollment is open until August 30, 2024.
- Qualifications include proof of enrollment in National School Lunch Program or participation in eligible assistance programs, along with basic contact info and student details.
- The program offers internet access and 100GB data annually for 5 years, along with free hotspot devices.
- Both existing and new T-Mobile customers are eligible, within the United States and Puerto Rico. Data service is renewed yearly, and additional devices are purchasable.
Apply to Project 10Million Now